Courts Resurfaced in 2017
As part of the club's three year plan, one of the objectives was to modernise the club's image. A grant of $57,464 was received from the Get Playing Places and Spaces initiative. Get Playing Places and Spaces provides funding for infrastructure development so that more Queenslanders can be involved in sport and active recreation. The courts were resurfaced using the new colours of blue and green.
Club Rebranded in 2017
Rebranding was another way to modernise the club's image. A grant of $1,733 was received from the Heritage Bank which was used to:
- have the club logo redesigned
- club signage and stationery updated
- website updated, and
- the purchase of two tear drop banners.
New Court Fences in 2018
The club received a grant for new fences surrounding our courts. The black fencing adds a professional look to our complex. The grant money was used to:
- dismantle and remove old fencing materials
- erect new black fencing on all 8 courts
- increase the height of the middle fencing on courts 6, 7 and 8
- paint all posts black